We are so excited for Music Experience & Principio to perform on the Colcord Children’s Stage (sponsored by Sonic) at the Oklahoma City Festival of the Arts THIS WEDNESDAY! Below you will find details about arrival time, performance time, uniform, and a map with parking suggestions. Make sure you are signed up online for text reminders for up to the minute details.
- Uniform: Casual
- COHC green t-shirt (tucked in) with nice jeans and athletic or tennis shoes.
- THIS WEDNESDAY, April 24th
- Line up @ 11:40 am behind the stage at Lee & Colcord. Check in with your site location director.
- Performance begins at 12 noon (site directors will check students out to parents behind the stage after the performance at approximately 12:40 pm).
- Colcord Children’s Stage, south side of the Civic Center on Colcord (between N Lee & Channing Square). Click to see festival map.
- There is limited street parking, but there will be some paid lots in close proximity both to the south and north of the festival grounds. Click for more parking suggestions.
ALTERED REHEARSALS FOR NEXT WEEK:
- OKC (all OKC choirs) has regular rehearsals on Monday, April 22nd.
- Norman Illuminati & Bella Voce: Wednesday’s (April 24th) rehearsal will be from 9:00-10:45 am.
- Norman Music Experience & Principio: No Wednesday rehearsal- see you at Arts Festival!
- Edmond Illuminati & Bella Voce: Wednesday’s (April 24th) rehearsal will be from 2:00-3:45 pm.
- Edmond Music Experience & Principio: No Wednesday rehearsal- see you at Arts Festival!
- Choctaw Illuminati & Bella Voce: Rehearsal time follows regular schedule.
- Choctaw Music Experience & Principio: No Wednesday rehearsal- see you at Arts Festival!