Summer days are flying and it’s already July! That said, I just wanted to check-in, give you an update of a few things and let you know of some neat opportunities you may want to take advantage of before the new school year begins.
The 2019-2020 calendar has been posted! Check it out and start writing those dates in your calendar. Choir rehearsals start during the week of August 19th. We are going to have a fantastic year!!
Change for Next Year
The COHC board and Executive Director have decided that because of continual decline of enrollment at the Norman location, we are closing the Norman rehearsal site. However, we are excited to have the opportunity to encourage Norman families to join one of our other choirs and have a more vibrant presence at our other sites. We would love to have your children continue to make music with us! Click here to see a listing of other choir options available. Please contact Minda at email@example.com with any questions.
Who wants a free t-shirt?
All registered choir members are eligible to receive a free t-shirt (different from the regular choir shirt!) through our new referral program!! Here’s how it goes:
- Refer a friend to join choir!
- All referred friends must list the choir member who referred them when they register.
- Both the COHC member AND referred friend must complete the registration fee payment in order for you to receive your t-shirt.
- All referred friends must be NEW choir members who have never sung with COHC.
- The referred friend and the friend who referred them may not be siblings.
- Both you and the new member must register before August 31st (when registration closes).
Bring a Friend to Choir Day!
We also would like encourage everyone to bring a friend (ages 5-18) to choir on the first day of choir! Both you AND your friend will receive a coupon for a FREE snow cone that day!
Don’t forget to register!
Haven’t registered for choir? It’s not too late! Click here to register today. All choirs still have openings, although there are a couple that are getting close to full.