We covered a lot of important choir information in our orientation meetings last week. If you missed, be sure to read this document ASAP. Some of the items in the document are time sensitive.
Volunteer Sign Ups
We encourage all parents to sign up for at least one volunteer spot during the year. There are a variety of options available, ranging from handing out programs at a concert to being a door monitor at one of the rehearsal sites. Please click on the links below and discover all there is to choose from! Details for each volunteer job is listed within the link.
- To look at volunteer opportunities to help with events, concerts, or combined rehearsals, click here.
- OKC Rehearsal Site Classroom Parent Volunteer Slots
- OKC Rehearsal Site Door Monitor Volunteer Slots
- Edmond Rehearsal Site Classroom Parent Volunteer Slots
- Edmond Rehearsal Site Door Monitor Volunteer Slots
- Choctaw Rehearsal Site Classroom Parent Volunteer Slots
- Choctaw Rehearsal Site Door Monitor Volunteer Slots
Medical Release Forms
We have received many of your medical release forms already. If you have not turned your form in, you have two options: (1) return your form to your choral director this week (2) scan and email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lost your form? Not problem! Here’s a copy of the medical release form.
- Principio girl’s uniform dress is currently on sale at Land’s End. Be sure to order black!
- There are also a few uniforms of various choirs for sale on the COHC Choirs Uniform Exchange page on Facebook.
Regular Tuition & Epic Tuition
If you have not been taken care of registration fees, tuition checks or Epic forms, please contact Laura Stoabs ASAP at email@example.com.
Circle the State With Song/All-State Children’s Choir
COHC Principio & Illuminati students have the privilege of auditioning for both a regional and state honor choir through the Oklahoma Music Educators Association. These audition opportunities are optional for our students, but they provide additional experiences for those that wish to take their musical training to the next level. Please see this sheet for more information. If your child is interested in auditioning for either of these choirs, please submit the attached consent form to your child’s choral director by September 9 (OKC) or 11 (Edmond/Choctaw).
Acapella Ambassadors is an auditioned group of about 20-24 COHC students enrolled in Illuminati or Bella Voce. Auditions are SOON! Read this info letter for more information.
We have a few extra t-shirts left if any parents or siblings would like to purchase one ($10). Email Minda at firstname.lastname@example.org with your t-shirt size.