Combined Rehearsal: TOMORROW! December 13
Remember, tomorrow is our combined rehearsal at First Southern Baptist, Del City on December 13th to prepare for the Christmas concert. First Southern is located at 6400 S. Sooner Road (OKC). All students need to enter through the doors labeled “Discipleship Center”. Parking is located in the southwest parking lot.
Important reminders about the combined rehearsal:
- Students are asked to wear their CASUAL UNIFORM to the combined rehearsal. We will be taking some photographs during this time.
- EVERY student needs to need to bring their music to the rehearsal (with the exception of some Music Experience students). We will be turning our Fall music in during the rehearsal. Music not returned will result in a financial charge to the student.
The schedule for the day will be as follows:
Music Experience (5 yrs to 7 yrs), 10:00 a.m. to Noon
Principio (8 yrs to 10 yrs), 10:00 a.m. to Noon
ALL CHOIRS (5 yrs to 18 yrs), 11:15-12:00
Lunch Break, Noon to 12:45 pm
Music Experience/Principio dismissed
Illuminati/Bella Voce- Bring your own lunch or pay $2 for pizza
Illuminati (11 yrs to 13 yrs), 12:45 p.m to 4:00 p.m.
Bella Voce (14 yrs to 18 yrs) 12:45 p.m to 4:00 p.m.
Christmas Concert Schedule
When: Saturday, December 14
- 12:40 p.m. Ambassadors Warm-up
- 1 p.m. Music Experience and Principio Warm-up
- 1:15 pm. Illuminati & Bella Voce Warm-up
- 1:30 pm. Music Experience and Principio Concert + ALL CHOIRS combined piece
- Time TBA Intermission (Illuminati & Bella Voce- return to warm-up room)
- 2:30 p.m. Illuminati and Bella Voce Concert*
New This Year: Car Magnets
We are excited to provide the opportunity to purchase car magnets this year! Look for an order form at the concert, Saturday afternoon!
Lifetime Video has returned once again to record our choir concert. DVDs are $25 and these make great Christmas gifts!
To order, please bring this completed form along with your check made out to Lifetime Video Products in a sealed envelope labeled Lifetime to the concert. There will be a reception table in the lobby where you can turn your order in. Rick from Lifetime will then mail your professionally recorded and edited DVDs to the address on your order form at no additional cost to you!
Fall 2019 Board Ballot
Don’t forget– it’s voting time–the time to let your voice and the future of COHC be heard. Nominations have been gathered and the Fall 2019 ballot has been created. We have three board members completing their terms and have three nominated for this upcoming term. Those on the ballet, if approved, will be joining the board for 2020 and 2021. Deadline to vote is TOMORROW, Friday, December 13th. Thank you for voting!