Less than a Week Away!
Just a friendly reminder that choir starts back the week of January 13th.
Have a friend that would like to join? Have them check out this web page for more information on how they can be involved this semester. We are accepting new students at all location until January 17th.
Reminders for All Students
- Laura Stoabs, our CFO, should be contacting you soon about semester/monthly dues, if she hasn’t already. Laura, or another COHC board representative, will be available accept payments on site this first week of rehearsal only. After that, all payments can be mailed via the payment voucher found on our website.
- Make sure you download our spring semester calendar. There have been updates to the calendar!
- Students: Please come with a sharpened pencil, a water bottle, and any items that your choral director may have already emailed you about.
- Parents: If you haven’t, please bring a completed medical release form, one for each child (you can download and print them here).
- Magnets: During this first week of rehearsals, you have the opportunity to show your COHC love and support our choirs! We will have magnets for sale. These are perfect for the frig or your car! Magnets are $5 each. We accept cash or check. Ordered a magnet at the concert? It will be waiting for you at the information table upon arrival.
- T-shirts: Remember t-shirts are a part of our casual uniform. Need a new shirt? Mom wants a shirt? Check in at our information table during the first week of rehearsals. Extra t-shirts are $10 each. We will order a new batch of t-shirts January 18th.
Announcement for New Students
We welcome you to the COHC family! Here are a few tips for when you come to rehearsals next week:
- Check in at information table. Here you will:
- Check in (this is the only week you’ll have to do this)
- Verify t-shirt size information and order any additional shirts desired
- Make a tuition payment (or check in with Laura about tuition)
- Ask any questions
- 1:00 pm – Illuminati & Bella Voce rehearsal
- 2:45-3:00 – Short orientation for ALL new parents and students
- 3:00 pm – Music Experience & Principio rehearsal
- Parents: Please bring a completed medical release form, one for each child (you can download and print them here). You may turn these in to the child’s choral director.
Door Monitor Sign Ups
During the Fall, our COHC parents did such a fantastic job providing coverage for door monitors at each rehearsal location. This volunteer position is VERY easy, but also VERY important– ensuring the safety of our children. Below you will find the links for the Spring semester sign-ups. Please consider signing up for at least one spot (or more if you’d like!).
Our choir music library is in desperate need of a computer. We are looking for a donation of a used desktop computer, capable of connecting to the internet. We will use this computer to access our online music database for the library. Please contact Minda at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a lead.
Edmond & OKC Bella Voce
Stay tuned for information regarding a special performance opportunity for these groups. Choral directors will hand out a letter regarding this opportunity during the first week of rehearsals.