- 8:00 am– If you are a smaller ensemble (in addition to one of the choir ensembles), go ahead and check in at the front registration desk before choir warm-ups.
- 8:15 am– All COHC Illuminati & Bella Voce warm-ups begin. Don’t be late!
- Enter through the SOUTH door.
- Go straight to your choir’s warm-up room (no need to stop at the registration desk unless you are performing in a smaller ensemble or as a soloist):
- Choctaw- Room 109
- Edmond & OKC Bella Voce- Room 108A
- Edmond Illuminati- Room 115
- OKC Illuminati- Room 113
Family and friends are welcome to watch the choirs perform. All ensemble performances take place in the Fellowship Hall (Room 106 B/C).
- 9:23 am– OKC Illuminati
- 9:30 am– Edmond Illuminati
- 9:37 am– OKC Bella Voce
- 9:44 am– Choctaw
- 9:51 am– Edmond Bella Voce
Choir students are welcome to stay for the awards ceremony, but it is not required. They are free to leave following their performance.
If your student chooses to stay, we have a concessions area they are welcome to hang out in and visit with their friends. They are welcome to change into their choir t-shirts if they choose to stay.
- 11:15 am- Ensemble Awards Ceremony, Fellowship Hall
- 2:20 pm- Solo Awards Ceremony, Fellowship Hall
What to Wear
Every Illuminati & Bella Voce member needs to wear their FORMAL UNIFORM.
If your student decides to stay for the awards ceremony or is one of our student volunteers, they are welcome to change into their choir t-shirt and jeans.
What if my student gets hungry?
Every participant will receive a ticket for a free snack item and water bottle. Your choir director will have your concession ticket.
What if my student is performing with a smaller ensemble or as a soloist?
All information for smaller ensembles and soloists have been sent to those students via email. Didn’t receive it? Email Minda at email@example.com or call/text at 325-513-4018.