Virtual Orientation- All Parents Needed
We will be conducing our fall orientation on Zoom this year prior to starting in-person rehearsals. All parents should expect to attend the short orientation THIS NEXT WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5TH. Times are listed below:
- MUSIC EXPERIENCE & PRINCIPIO families: 2:00 pm, Wednesday, August 5th
- ILLUMINATI & BELLA VOCE families: 1:00 pm, Wednesday, August 5th
Note- our directors will email you the Zoom link in order to maintain security measures.
Please let us know ASAP if you are unable to attend so that we can schedule a make-up session.
Important Forms Needed
Download the following documents and return a completed copy via email to email@example.com (scanned copy or photo from your phone).
EVERY family needs to return the following forms — ONE PER STUDENT.
We have a high need for parent volunteers this year. We are asking parents to volunteer in at least twice capacity this semester to help us better serve our students. Below you will find a sign-up link for you to sign up for the volunteer position(s) that interests you most. Parent volunteers will serve as a door monitor, assist in sanitizing rehearsal space, and assist with any other pertinent needs during this semester.
If you cannot serve for whatever reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have You Checked Out the Online Electives?
COHC is very excited about the inclusion of some FANTASTIC online electives for the Fall semester.
- Classical Voice Class
- Broadway Voice Class
- Music Appreciation
- Beginning Music Theory
- Intermediate Music Theory
- Conducting for Choristers
- Technology and Music
Students may choose to participate only in online electives, only in-person rehearsals, or both in-person rehearsals AND online electives. Follow this link for more information.
Don’t Forget to Register
If you haven’t taken time to register, please register online PRIOR to rehearsal. This helps us to be better prepared for your children. All registrations must be completed online.
Sign Up for Our Weekly Newsletter
We can’t stress the importance of this enough. This is our primary form of communication with our members.
- First, go to your email contacts and add email@example.com to your contracts. If you don’t do this our emails may end up in your spam folder.
- Second, make sure you are signed up by going to https://bit.ly/2nrAi9L and submitting the form. Now you are connected.
- If you still do not receive our emails after completing these two steps, please send an inquiry to Minda Ciardi at the above email so she can help you get set-up.
Sign Up for Our Texts
We only send out texts for last minute reminders and/or cancellations. To sign up for our texts simply go here: https://www.remind.com/join/centralokl and sign-up. Or, if you have the remind app, we are “centralokl”.
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook to see photos, videos, and more!