Only SEVEN DAYS until we see you at the OKC campus and NINE DAYS to the Edmond campus!
What can I expect at KICK OFF Orientation?
- KICK OFF Orientation for Bella Voce (ages 14+) and Illuminati (ages 11-13) STUDENTS begins promptly at 1:00pm. Student drop off locations and parking for each campus will be detailed tomorrow.
- Principio (ages 8-10) and Music Experience (ages 5 to 7) – Parents please arrive by 2:15 for Orientation on the 7th or the 9th. Your students will then go to class at their regular class time. (Note: Your regular class time will be 3:00pm to 4:00pm)
- ALL parents, please plan to come inside at 2:15 pm to complete paperwork and be ready for orientation to begin at 2:30. ALL parents (even “seasoned” choir parents) AND students are asked to attend orientation.
- Orientation will cover MANY topics, including the NEW bonus combined rehearsals (see the calendar), absences, performances, uniforms, and so so so much more!
- This will also be a time to meet our Board members at each campus and learn how you can get involved in helping the COHC choir family. We need all types of helpers, from weekly door monitors, to prayer warriors, to concert volunteers, and new Board members. We would love to have your gifts and talent added to our program!
- To save time, please click here to print the FAMILY photo and video image release.
- To save time, please click here to print a field trip and medical release for EACH student.
- IF you have not registered yet, please do so ASAP. Click here to go to the registration page.
If you have questions before orientation, please email Laura Stoabs at admin@centralOKhomeschoolchoirs.com or text to 405-503-9990.