This is a LONG post, but please please please read all the way through
as it has important information for your students!
Thank you so much for attending our COHC 2023 Kick Off Days! Now that orientation is over and paperwork complete, we can get right to singing this week.
Below are some housekeeping items to review. If you have any questions, please contact Laura Stoabs at email@example.com or text 405-503-9990.
- We need you! During class time we need parent volunteers for Door Monitors. The job of a Door Monitor is super easy. The primary duties are making sure that no students escape the doors during class time, redirecting little people back to class after bathroom breaks and letting the directors know if there is an emergency or something suspicious. We ask that each family sign up for a week or two each semester if possible. Many hands make light work. Thank you!
- OKC Click HERE for your Signup Genius
- EDMOND Click HERE for your Signup Genius.
- Facility use – We are SO blessed to have to have such wonderful churches host our program. Both churches are very open and welcoming to homeschool groups. We are sharing space with other groups in the building. Unfortunately, this means that we do not have a waiting/studying space inside for our families. After you drop off your student, please exit the building for the remainder of class. If you are new to the area, you are welcome to stop by the desk for suggestions of close places to play or have coffee. If you are staying as a Door Monitor, you may have your non choir children stay with you
- Uniforms – Please follow this LINK for uniform ordering information. The week of November 6th will be the official uniform check day. Students will wear their concert uniforms to regular rehearsal.
- Absences – Please communicate with your directors in the event your student needs to miss a rehearsal.
- Stay in the Know – Be sure you have signed up for member news and text reminders. Go to the top of the website, Member Corner, Important Things to Do for the links.
We are SO excited to have your family with us this year!